ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car’s new mod ;-) *pic*

CTR EK9 turbo

Cool, is that PECOs new maxibore 50? how much and did you get it from Demon Tweeks? ;)

like the loys too!

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by Simon172 on 08 April 2003

Cool, is that PECOs new maxibore 50? how much and did you get it from Demon Tweeks? ;)
eh?:confused: whatever that is, im sure i dont have one! ;)

7.6cc :D

Cliojohn: im uming and arring about tints at the moment! insurance is enough as it is without adding those on!

Sylvia: yeah they do look better on the car than on the carpet dont they ;)

Badboy: im not 100% what you actually said, but the wheels are 17s.

Paddy: Lowered a bit, about 30mm in think, if you look closely you can just see my new bright yellow springs :confused:

Thanks everyone :D

After seein that pic im definately guna be getting myself in some debt with mods, coilovers and wheels are already on the way so ill have to think up some more stuff to spend out on :D

Renault double spoiler?? Never seen it before! Is it for a Mk1 or 2? How much is it and whats the part nos?

Paddy is right, im trying to sort some v2s out for mine, been making phone calls all week about them and just been called to say my coilovers are in :D so ill be picking them up tomorrow

I must say, the Dare V2s in 18s look great on the K-Tec car but almost definitely fcuk the handling up...17s would be much better.

So are they 7x17" and whats the offset?