ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My bro's T5 Facelift

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Our kids picked up his T5 after having a facelift.

I think it looks pretty good!

Hes changing the wheels for 19" bentleys as looks a little under wheeled on the banded steels.

Before;

12009158595_b8db571b8b_z.jpg

T5 Facelift by cobzy1, on Flickr

An orange one
Looks about 3 million times better now!

Whens the wheels going on? Would look sweet on those phaeton wheels that are pretty rare

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Literally one of the few vehicles I know where you can spend thousands and get it all back at resale. If you buy the right car you've got more chance of losing on a recaro trendline.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
My father bought a T4 recently for a similar project. Wish he has the same taste as that, instead its just tacky :(

That one looks superb.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I had a 9 seater one for a week and 700 miles through work. Really don't see the fuss about them, driven better and worse vans but he has made it look pretty smart

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Fair enough the old vw camper but the transporter is just so bland. Also why not put your money into a nice car? If it has to be a van for work etc surely you'd be better getting an old transit. I'd hate to ruin a nice newish van

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Its all about what people like, who do you drive a clio? you could of bought something more eco if its just for the road?

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I just don't get it that's all. I'm not slagging the van. It's a smart van just very bland. The clio is actually pretty eco compared to my
old car anyway, and cheaper.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Fair enough the old vw camper but the transporter is just so bland. Also why not put your money into a nice car? If it has to be a van for work etc surely you'd be better getting an old transit. I'd hate to ruin a nice newish van

Each to their own. I quite like the look of them and the vw scene is massive.

330Ci cab
Great vans to drive I think, quite comfy, almost on a par with a transit for comfort and driving position

looks great, prefer the red one though

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Bloody brilliant vehicles. Transits just don't come close in my opinion and anyone who says they do really are kidding themselves. If I am wrong, which I maybe, the prices and resale on these prove my point.

I don't understand people not understanding why folk spec them up. It obviously because they use them all the time and get a lot of use out of them. Can't wait to chop my work horse T4 in for a T5.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
If its for work i can understand doing your van up,but everything else i'd buy a car tbh.

The facelift looks very good though.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
I can see some logic in that and most people do that I reckon. Truth be told, a fully speced up Sportline would probably be better than a lot of cars day to day if you weren't to fussed driving flat out on back roads.