ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Bora 1 month on..now with rims

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Well ive had it just under a month now. Been a busy boy! In the few weeks ive had her she's been treated a full service, 8k HID's, Revo remap, Coilovers, pressed plates and surrounds, Forge 007p DV, got a decat to go on..

Now i've just bought some Audi rims which are a bit marmite. Not my first choice but for the money with brand new tyres i couldnt say no..

69f5204a.jpg

Just the one pic as its diiirty. 10mm spacers for the front on their way to get it lower and clear the front shocks..:)

Im not a chav, honest...haha!

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
Car looks nice 007p makes a nice wee difference.

(am I the only one who hates wheels being called rims?)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
They are reps yes but im not sure what they are off. Theyve got a pretty odd name on not on many Audi's. They were shortly available as a extra so im told.

Ive had so many cars but this is staying for a while. Need 4mo valences next.

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
Sure they are nuvaroli or something like that, boy at work has them on his A4 Avant.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks fine mate, don't like the diamond cut finish tho.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
not a fan tbh....
you have failed hard on those wheels tom, go back to a mrk 1 hyrbid

More chav than dub i know. I bought them for the tyres really..then get some nice rimmage for summer once i know what i want.

Tempted to get them all blacked for now..

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
don't spend the moneys for the sake of it on those...
...if the plan is to get something awesome for summer save the money from the above idea and put even more towards the summer wheels

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
^
True. All the rims i like tend to be worth more than my car..haha! Save save save

MON

titty cup'd 182
Looks good, some GLI clusters would look great on your car IMO:

smoked_GLI_tails.jpg

Not a fan of the 4Mo valences though.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Im liking those lights! 4mo valences arent much diff to standard. Just a bit lower..

Turbos.
Bit too pimp for me. Would have gone for the RS6 wheels or the ones on the silver one on the first page (R32?).

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Wheels have left me speechless Thomas.

I thought better of you tbh. :(

ph1 black 172
thought i would chuck a few up of my old passat 1.8t, as its the same floorpan.

16062007623.jpg

12072007650.jpg

11062007565.jpg

11062007566.jpg

08012008395.jpg

and the joys i had messing around with it.

14062007573-1.jpg

looks good, mine was that low but had to have it raised slightly- had major issues with it rubbing on the front arb

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
The wheels were only bought as they were so cheap! haha! Not a perminant mod.. Still, Im getting used to them for now. Helps with traction..a touch! Still likes to spin.

A passat isnt that same floor pan. A golf is..lol. A bora is a golf with a boot basically.

More speed is needed after going out in my mates golf which must be almost 250bhp now.

53 Clio's & counting
Liking it mate :)

You need a FMIC, bigger downpipe and a custom map next

How old is it mate and what engine, AGU or AUM?

KO3 or KO3S?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Its a 51 plate AUM with a K03s. Im tempted by a uprated wing mount rather than fmic. Also i want a forge tip as they make a big difference!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
A slighly better pic now it's clean. Fronts now a touch lower too. Nothing mad though..

d13f678a.jpg

bling bling