ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My boosted 197 build thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
I'll get that up and make some vids Saturday get them on too! Aswell as some more pics now the car had had a few licks of paint!

1eight2
"HA HA HA HA YOU HAVE FAKE SPLITS!"

Still haven't seen you out in this Kris, haven't seen you in about 6 months though tbf.

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
Ha yeah get them up dude!, and I know yeah pop over sat if your about I'll take you for a blast! Took ad out in it the Other day he's amazed lol both by power and how it puts it down and drives :p

172 cup, Impreza P1
Your dash is lit up like a Christmas tree worse than mine and that's saying something. Lol

Nice build though!

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
haha management along with spanner is because of decat
t/c light is because its off of course as it should always be
and fuel light is because im tight

Ohh it flames on gear changes alright :evil:

235.5bhp & 250lbs ft before remap

f377d248.jpg

269.6 & 300lbs ft after remap

a399f627.jpg

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Awesome car. I want an R26 engine and box in my 200.

Why is their problem lights up on the dash though?

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
Yeah iv had it took off once then came back on a few miles later, doesn't really bother me really having too much fun driving it, I'll sort it one day doesn't affect the car so is doing no harm

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Yeah iv had it took off once then came back on a few miles later, doesn't really bother me really having too much fun driving it, I'll sort it one day doesn't affect the car so is doing no harm

Wouldnt bother me much really either, just with the new MOT regs. any fault light being up is an instant fail.

Unless you know of a MOT friendly garage of course.

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Looks great mate, still cant believe i havent seen this out an about :approve:

1.2 16valve sport
Really intrested in this and considering doing it in my r27. Only thing that puts me off is i also got a mark 2 with a williams engine i put it, and pas doesnt work, lights on the dash ect. Who did the wiring + did it cost alot of them to do the wiring. And does everything wiring wise work as it should?

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
Not too sure what you mean bud, Owen did engine wiring and I did box, everything works perfect a/c t/c abs cruise control rev limiter, all dials, push button start not a single fault, only light on is as iv said engine management light due to not having a cat, as the second lambda is reading higher immitions than it would with a cat, light had been turned off but comes back on, iv got used to it by now anyway and mot tester been one of my good mates is a bonus....Cheers hope this helped , and regarding cost all depends on what and how you want stuff doing , but whilst engine etc is out its worth spending extra cash and rebuilding vital bits and cambelt of course There's not really a simple figure as I say

So is a decat.....

No its not. A decat is 100% legal, failing to meet emissions is illegal. A decat can cause you to fail on emissions but on a 197 with twin cats only one of which is removed you stand more chance of still meeting the emissions then you would on a 1*2.

Phase 2 172 Sport
How you getting on with the car Kris still all running good with no issues, any updates !?

Anymore on the road video's !? :D Beast

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
Yeah dude running all spot on! Decided im going to go big turbo so had to get a daily!, Clio of course so been doing that at the minute(it's a little special too, I'll get a thread up on that soon too!) plans for my 197 are: going to rip my turbo lump out , forge it and go GT30

Cro

Meg'd r27
Nice work! How bad was the wiring for Owen?

didnt know if you used the meggy box you could use the shafts etc as well

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
extreme mode?

I'd do this conversion in a heartbeat if I wasn't adding to my house deposit fund :(

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
Great car mate! If you're going big turbo i may have something interesting for you, gtx3076 ;)

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
French coming out on top again haha:)! And yep extreme extreme mode;),
also yeah wiring is spot on! Couldn't tell to be honest , just looks like a megane bay!, well sort of! Had it on rollers again it's making 283bhp now.
Also a GTX30 that's what I'm after ermm wanna sell it!!!!!!? :D! Not really got that many updates at minute due to getting a house too so cars took a back seat for now! But on the upper hand I now have my own garage to play in :)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.