ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Black & White Beauty With De-Cat... In The New Forest! (56k Beware)

C

Cupster

Agee with removing the Sport badge, more because its s**t tbh not the fact its no RS.

Exhaust is a million times better, prospeed fella is ledge!

Megane 225 F1
nice car. wud love 4 my car 2 eventually look like tht when i get it. hw much did the exhaust cost?

Deja vous...

2008:
P1160866.jpg

Me, Nik and fUbAr in the New Forest back in March 2005!

deja.jpg

ibiza cupra
thats one tidy car mate and im lovin` the white wheels. bar**rd to keep clean but they aint half worth it if you do. very tidy machine.

BMW Z4
lovely car not a fan of the rear lights but theyre not the worst. Loving the ride height and the wheels

120d M Sport
As everyone has already said, looks amazing! I think the other two look good aswell, the side skirts on them are spot on

Also can I ask, what size number plate did u have on before the black and white ones? And where dod u have it from as I wanna at getting some identical to that :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Rear badges are awul. As are the diamonds.

But I absolutely love the rest of the car!! Looks bloody awesome!!

120d M Sport
I even reckon it looks good with the lights. Urs pulls it off well...btw what size is ur front plate mate i want one like that?

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Yea, the sports badges are off now...
Still undecided about the rear lights, they look good when they are on, but when turned off they look a bit tacky.
The wheels are OZ Ultraleggera's Re-Done in Pearl White.

Shepperspie, i think that is in the same car park. As you come in the entrance, were you parked in the top right corner?

Mk4 Polo
Saw this car this morning! It's loud! Made me want a clio again! lol, is it a 172 or 182 sorry?

Mk4 Polo
Yer by seginsworthhh. Just before the motorway junction, looked mean and sounded even better.