ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my black gold 182

clio 182
hey , been a member here for a while , and bought my 182 back in may

IMGP0401.jpg

was looking clean :) and the following day took a trip to KTEC to get my new exhaust fitted ;) ..

sadly didnt get any decent pics as a slight incident with a white van 2 hours after fitting

IMG00043-20100714-1311-1.jpg
[/IMG]

mmm dont think i have sussed this adding image thing :(

BG 182 FF
sorry sight, at least you walked away could have been a lot worse mate.
I wounder how many of the 5,000 odd 182's were made are still left.

clio 182
yeah only slight , happened a month ago , now got another one but silver and in even better condition .. lol

exhaust sounded great and looked good . now on new one with the old jms induction

clio 182
cheers for uping the photos leeshez .

carried on the old policy but did get another quote ,seems to have gone up by 100 squid but will shop around when needed .. was a non fault accident as a white van pulled straight out in front of me from a junction on the left , i braked and swerved to avoid hit his rear quarter but with swerve and braking rolled three times and ended up facing the way i came .

did try polish them out tho

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad31/budznutz/IMG00050-20100715-1337.jpg

Barge
I'd like to know what the white van did in this incident, and how it came out. I'd imagine it didn't end up in a ditch.

clio 182
I'd like to know what the white van did in this incident, and how it came out. I'd imagine it didn't end up in a ditch.

the white van pulled out into my lane from a junction saw me and stopped :mad: so i braked and swerved into the junction where he came from but i hit him on the rear wheel with driver side corner , knocked his wheel clean of burst his diesel tank and only spun him around 180 but i rolled 2 or three times and landed in the ditch .

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Bloody hell - not a good sight seeing a BG like that! :(

You had mint alloys too - I need one of them! ;)

Glad you are ok though, that's the main thing.

clio 182
Bloody hell - not a good sight seeing a BG like that! :(

You had mint alloys too - I need one of them! ;)

Glad you are ok though, that's the main thing.

cheers . yeah they were in mint condition . in a scrapyard in the melksham area now !! , i did want the cup wheels TBH , now i have but not on a BG