ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My BG 182

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
Gave the 182 a quick wash today with G3 shampoo, polished with AG Super Resin and then waxed with TWX Ice, which I find is very good.

I bought the car last year with 30,000 on the clock, now has 57,000. The paint is in dire need of correction as the previous owner loved an automatic car wash with a passion.

At the moment the car has a Ktec Ultra system, sportlines, pipercross panel and corbeau carrera recliner seat which suits me well.

5397994647_dbb5e22bca.jpg
[/URL]
182 by lokqust, on Flickr[/img]

5397981631_bd40e4e088.jpg
[/URL]

URL], on Flickr

5397955411_e8f65ec112.jpg
[/URL]

5397976149_242e04b69a.jpg
[/URL]

I plan on getting the wheels refurbished over the next few months because they are getting tatty, other than that just keep it looking nice.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Looks tidy that. What's with the Monster (?) stickers on every car these days?

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
Looks nice, How do you find it with the sportlines fitted? thinking about getting a set for my 172.

The handling is much improved and it does sit a little lower but not enough that it impacts normal driving, a well worthwhile mod IMO.

The monster sticker just adds something to the front and I quite like it although I was thinking of changing the sticker for something else, perhaps a small CS logo.

Black Gold Trophy
Nice car, I'd definitely get a standard drivers seat though, or atleast a matching pair of aftermarket ones.

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
Nice car, I'd definitely get a standard drivers seat though, or atleast a matching pair of aftermarket ones.

I've still got the standard one, only swapped it last week, but find this one much comfier to drive in. Not bothered if the passenger is comfortable or not :eek: