ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My BG 182 finally on Trophy Turinis

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
After trying to find a set for ages, these came available! A lot of you have probably read about the Trophy that is currently being broke,it's trophy no. 003, well i managed to get in first and arange a deal :)
They also came with the mitchelin tyres on them, i will be changing for a lower profile but will run the tread on these first
Went round chris205's to use his wolf chemical cleaner on them
f6a32a61.jpg

b242a2db.jpg

75e40cf5.jpg

1e6d4bd4.jpg

348c0252.jpg

c8c983bf.jpg

DSC06989.jpg

DSC06990.jpg

DSC06987.jpg

a3a892db.jpg

7dcf49ae.jpg

0058d3b7.jpg

Opinions welcome :)

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
cheers, no the glanza is my mates

haha no thanks mate i allready have my standard set still

Now Sold :-(
Looks superb.
Getting my cup turinis powdercoated on Tuesday. Can't wait to get them on the car.
Long live the sheep.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
lol, theres a reason for being a sheep, it looks good. i wouldnt be afraid to paint my wheels a bright colour, i just know it would look s**t so why bother

what colour you getting them done?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers lads! Haha Ali, i would of got it as a spare but have spebt to much allready this week lol!
I got a good deal mate ;) paid a fair price still but i was lucky as i was te first to call as soon as the add went up, when i called i almoat didnt get them as the gaffa had drcided to put them on ebay but i managed to change his mind and he agreed if i paid that day i could have them, if i didnt get them they were going on ebay at auction

Z4
Very nice mate, not original on here but who cares, how many BG 182s have the same mods in your area? Exactly...

Ph1 T
looks spot on pal got offered some about a month ago turned them down like an idiot :dapprove:

Seat Ibiza
Looks sweet mate, I like it a lot.

I also like your number plate, so did I, but PC Plod didn't :(

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the good comments lads
About the plate, ive been ok up to now so hope i dont get any bother, i honestly dont think you can really tell, i think the Police would be more bothered by stupid fonts and silly spacing

BlackGold 182
how low are you mate? im gonna be getting a carbon splitter but affraid that i will rip it off straight away lol whats the measurement between splitter and the floor?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
how low are you mate? im gonna be getting a carbon splitter but affraid that i will rip it off straight away lol whats the measurement between splitter and the floor?

Im really not sure mate, im used to 195 40 tyres so now its on 205 45 its slightly higher now

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Prefer it on the standard 182 rims mate.

Looked fapping awesome then!

I agree mate it did look really good and im still keeping those wheels, i was getting a bit bored though as it had been like that for ages, and ive allways wanted a set of trophy turinis. The pics arnt very good tbh, it looks loads better in person