ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My BBS wheeled 449 mk1

1.4 clio s maxim
This is my 449 blue mk1. Only a 1.4 at the minute but will be converted to a 1.8 before the end of the summer :p Then the interior will be stripped out, engine bay will be getting a nice make over. Then at some stage plan to change the bbs wheels to a wider set of 14 inch wheels (don't no what they will be yet)

caratdafteddies.jpg

clioatshow.jpg

dafteddies-151.jpg

dafteddies-152.jpg

c and c welcome :)

Lee

Iceberg 172
iPhone is taking ages to load the pics but from the few that have loaded I think it looks great! I just wish they had of done a 16v ph3 with the wide arches.

Looks like it could do with some spacers on the rear but then the pics I'm looking at are 6 months old so not sure what you've changed!!

1.4 clio s maxim
iPhone is taking ages to load the pics but from the few that have loaded I think it looks great! I just wish they had of done a 16v ph3 with the wide arches.

Looks like it could do with some spacers on the rear but then the pics I'm looking at are 6 months old so not sure what you've changed!!

All these pictures have been taken within the last month dude lol yea it does not spacers but my jobless status at the minute doesn't allow that to happen :(

As for lowering it more, it will get lowered at the back a tad when i can be assed with the torsion bar but not to much as the roads over my way are crap.