ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Artic 182...

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Hi all.

Owned her for roughly 2years now. Been a good motor so far considering its just clicked 111k lol.

Little rough around the edges with marks here and there, plenty of stone chips and practically a mark on every single panel. Really hate cleaning it because it pisses me off knowing all the inperfections but i do love it, Plus still manage to push my mate in his focus ST lol.

Tbh i do mechanically look after it well so maybe the money being spent is paying off.

Anyway, Nout done to it really;

k-tec coils,
k-tec de-cat,
Willy speedlines power coated anthracite,
Brembo group N pads all around with grooved front disks.

Ordering new wishbones tommorrow along with new door hinges.

Enjoy anyway. C & C's welcome. Josh...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I wish......

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Ahh, Cheers guys. Wheels come up amazing after a wash tbf.

Picture quality = Nokia N8 = 12mp camera..

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
I think ive found what wheels i want on mine that looks perfecti to me with those wheels and the height of it

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
love the wheels, but get a better camera! lol

Lol at the camera hate. I cant understand why its so disorted. On facebook the quality is fine and on my phone, but here there fuzy. Odd.

Yeh the wheels do suit the car very well i think too.. So thanks for the good comments guys.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Looks nice. The image quality is probably due to Imageshack compressing them.

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Fine for the price. I've had them on for two years now and not one single problem.

Megane r26
Looks great mate, the wheels really compliment the car. I love the ph2's on 15's with a 50 profile, I think it gives them a much more purposeful stance/look.

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Looks great mate, the wheels really compliment the car. I love the ph2's on 15's with a 50 profile, I think it gives them a much more purposeful stance/look.

Really couldn't agree with you more. And thanks for compliment.