ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Apple iFail

LY 182
So yesterday I was on the Xbox. Had my MBP on the bed as I was checking a few bits in between games of COD, as you do.

Picked up my iPhone, slipped out my hand, landed on my MBP and made a tiny little crack.

Oh the irony. :dapprove:

No real point to this thread tbh. Anybody know if you can get a tiny crack fixed or touched up or something? I just know it's gonna bug me.

Audi S1
If it's the iPhone, the crack is going to get bigger. I think you can get a replacement case for it from Apple for a few ££ or if it is under the 1 years old, take it back and say you have no idea how it's cracked - I think there was an issue with a lot of iPhone cracking where the charger connects.

Hope this helps :)

182 Trophy 019/500
If it's the iPhone, the crack is going to get bigger. I think you can get a replacement case for it from Apple for a few ££ or if it is under the 1 years old, take it back and say you have no idea how it's cracked - I think there was an issue with a lot of iPhone cracking where the charger connects.

Hope this helps :)

Mine cracked there and was replaced no questions asked. Another phone I had cracked where the mute switch is.