ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my amazing courtesy car!!!

clio 182
182 in for the cruise control fixing and look what the dealer gave me!

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

its the most shocking car i have EVER driven! my god i have EVER been so scared driving a car! n ive been 140 in an rx-7!

anything above 20mph going around the corner n it feels like its gunna roll over the the brakes! my god! ull stop quicker if you put ur feet thru the floor on the road!

thank god ive got the 182 back!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Why has it got a christian sign on the tailgate?

Trade-in piece of crap?

Crappy work hire car
Lol I'd rather walk, that is hideous. Either that or wear a crash helmet like the stig so people couldn't recognise me!

german
this is one thing I don't miss about owning a Renault. I got a 1007 once, which I thought was the worst thing ever, looks like you've gone one step beyond with that. Nice!

clio 182
Why has it got a christian sign on the tailgate?

Trade-in piece of crap?

am guessing so.....:dead:

Well at least Jesus is watching out for you.

good job with the 1000 quid excess on it!

Lol I'd rather walk, that is hideous. Either that or wear a crash helmet like the stig so people couldn't recognise me!

i wanted too but need to go into work, 40 mile round trip :dapprove:

How funny! Blow it up!

i wanted to crash is but i could afford the grand excess

Them seats might look good in your car.

least they worked! mine work now tho :rasp:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Rag it to death. Stick comedy racing stripes on it using tape. Write the words turbo all over it.

For the lols.

williams 2,seat leon
my mrs has just had a nissan note delivered ffs. thats here till the new company car arrives. yay we get to drive around pensioners. cant wait

My friends Jag just went into the garage and he got an 07 plate Fiat Panda with 16k miles on it.
It now no longer has tread on the nearly new tyres, theres no oil in it and the handbrake cable is a little stretched.
Basically sat in first until it bounced off the limiter and then into second everywhere he went lol

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
i fitted an exhaust backbox and brakes on one of these today, they are shocking!

S23

The Cleee-O
That is hideous! A Vauxhall Vagina as we called it back in college. lol. I got a decent courtesy car when my Clio was being repaired for 6 weeks. 20 grand Peugeot 308 given to an 18 year old, priceless ;)

Range Rover sport
hahahah love it, i took the clio in about 4 months ago and got a new fiat panda back

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
shocking! I'd walk tbh

I got a 1.0 corsa automatic when i smashed the mini up :( nothing like kicking a man whilst he's down!