ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My alloys colour, unsure

I bought my 182 like this and I'm unsure of what the colour is of them.
There not bad but due to a refurb needed I'm thinking of getting them re powder coated to original anthracite, like the bluey tinge colour I believe is 205110?
ysaderuj.jpg

What do you think?

BG182ff,explod Focus
Ixell 205-110 for the anthracite wheels and Ixell 205-88 for the silver wheels.

Powder coating won't get you the original colour as Ixell 205-88 is a wet paint, but it will be close. The centre cap can not be powder coated so will need to be colour matched to your wheels afterwards.

Ixell 205-110 for the anthracite wheels and Ixell 205-88 for the silver wheels.

Powder coating won't get you the original colour as Ixell 205-88 is a wet paint, but it will be close. The centre cap can not be powder coated so will need to be colour matched to your wheels afterwards.

Thanks for that bit of knowledge. Do you think they are in the current original colour I can't make it out.

BG182ff,explod Focus
From the first pic I'd say no way as they look so dark but in the last pic they look pretty standard.

Have a look into the fake allen bolt heads of the centre caps. If the angled corners are nice and sharp they probably haven't been resprayed.
If you get them wet painted make sure the guy uses the correct paint. Wheel paint has different properties to panel paint to handle the environment they operate in.