ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 5 engine bay few pics.......

Have a couple of nice pics of the 5 bay.. :cool:

top.gif

5engine-1.gif

FredYozzasport said:
that is uber clean, out of interest who built it?

Thanks, a BB guy set it up (heres a quick spec list, have a charge cooler here waiting to go on at the mo) but they didnt do all the cleaning and tidying... that took me hours and months of scrubbing and sore knuckles lol.. ;)

BB Gen 4 Hybrid Turbo (fitted Dec '05)
BB Braided Turbo feed pipe
Forge Alloy Twin Core Intercooler (FM INT 100)
Forge Alloy header tank
Forge Alloy oil breather pot
Forge Alloy degassing chamber
Forge alloy dump valve < now Removed!
Forge In-car boost control
KTR Tiger system (Fitted 22nd Feb'06)
Re-Jetted Carb
ERL Aquamist WI 1S kit (Fitted 22nd Feb'06)
BB Alloy Carb Plenum
BB Copper Core Rad (Fitted 22nd Feb'06)
BB Uprated head gasget / High Tensile Bolt Set
BB Uprated large Perc fan
High Output Bosch alternator
New Magnecor R-100 10mm HT leads
K&N eliment
KTR oil breather filter
SAMCO turbo oil drain and telephone hose, rad hose.
NGK Race Plugs
and lots of Polished Bits
BB One-Piece Turbo downpipe on advance order
Group N Clutch

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i would like to make love to your bumhole....

mmmmmmmmmm petrol blue 182 AND a spankin 5GTT, lucky barsteward!

1996 Valver
WOW, I love it, think its the best 5 I have seen, Well done mate!:cool:
BTW whats the deal with the suspention top mounts, Are they like that because of a camber adjustment plate or something??:S

Pat_986 said:
WOW, I love it, think its the best 5 I have seen, Well done mate!:cool:
BTW whats the deal with the suspention top mounts, Are they like that because of a camber adjustment plate or something??:S

Cheers mate, Good point, but no.. they are offset as standard on the ph2 5gtt.. I have k-tec camber adj bolts fitted tho. But its a b**ch if you want to turn the top adjustable screw (konis at the mo), but once its set up.. not really any need to mess around with it tbh (max firm setting). Have some gaz here i'm thinking of fitting soon as the konis feel a bit soft.

17too cup said:
very nice m8 , are you a member of the RTOC ?

Thanks for all the nice compliments on my car... took the car out tonight... and it sure is good fun to drive. Yes, RTOC is good for searching the boards for quick answers to anything u need to know about these cars.

superfastdan said:
i would like to make love to your bumhole....

mmmmmmmmmm petrol blue 182 AND a spankin 5GTT, lucky barsteward!

funny as fook.. lol. I'll have to pass on that offer tho mate.

cat171 said:
Just seen these pics - its looking very,very nice Grant !

Cheers Craig.. good to hear u like it mate.. its the best its ever been now, its set up really well... hardly any lag and just pulls like a train in any gear, great fun to drive :D

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Nice job mate . Looks like alot of hard works gone into that engine bay . Well done :)

Thanks guys, I'll post some updated pics in a while... its clean now and its come a really long way... but have a box load polished bits and bobs I havent even fitted yet, chrome timing chain cover, polished crank pully, carb brackets and inlet manifold heat shield...all sorts of bolts.. and bits and bobs that will really complete the job.. I know... I'm not well! lol.. But love it to bits. :D

all i can say is if you decide to sell it please let me know - if I havent got money at the time dont worry ill get it - robbing a bank may come into play but itll be worth it!