ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 200

GW Clio 200
Alot of people trash talk this car here, let me put you straight.

Ive had my car now for around 2 1/2 months and I have enjoyed every minute of it...

I had a little kerb damage repaired and was without my car for a few days. I was driving the missus Yaris SR.

I've done quite a few miles in it over the last couple of days and was looking forward to picking my car up.

I have to day I was blown away, having spent time in another vehicle for a few days, getting back into my 200 was absolutely awesome. The handling around corners, the power delivered in 2nd 3rd and the overall feel of the car.

I really love it, superb machine, I just wanted to share that with you all!...

Italian 3.2 V6
will all get even better as it slowly loosens up! ;)

need pics tho! ;)

glad to hear your still loving it!

Cupped 200
Im loving it too, just by ordering, not by driving without the test drive :D

Its soooo cool, bugger all that "s**t 200" talkers !

PS 200
The 200 is a great car.

The thing I like about it's looks is that it doesn't really look like a Clio - I get people asking me what model is it ?

Best car I've ever owned.

Not the best I've ever driven but I couldn't afford the Audi Quattro Coupe when I was 21 :D

I drove the 200 Cup around Cadwell, the handling and power delivery of the car was superb. However I don't think I can grow to love the car's front end.

MCS R56
Don't think anyone is denying how good the car is, it's just the looks that people are not loving.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Think too many owners have a chip on their shoulders. I've not heard anyone 'trash talk' it's performance or drive. I have heard plenty of criticism (rightfully) of the partially sighted facelift.

LOL

Funny how a 200bhp would feel so different to a 85 or 99bhp yaris

LOL! Very true.

Think too many owners have a chip on their shoulders. I've not heard anyone 'trash talk' it's performance or drive. I have heard plenty of criticism (rightfully) of the partially sighted facelift.

It's not just that. They've spent a lot of money on a brand new car but instead of listening to the criticism and having a balanced discussion, they fly off the handle and shout out about jealousy, having no idea, never driven one etc etc.

But you can't talk, you're exactly the same with the Trophy ;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
LOL! Very true.

It's not just that. They've spent a lot of money on a brand new car but instead of listening to the criticism and having a balanced discussion, they fly off the handle and shout out about jealousy, having no idea, never driven one etc etc.

But you can't talk, you're exactly the same with the Trophy ;)
I don't own a Trophy though;). And I don't think I've mentioned it for ages!

Cupped 200
Im not upset by the looks bad thing posts or whatever. "Taste" said the Ape and bit in the Soap. (OK, poor translation try of that saying :D)

Surely its not a uber car, surely there are better, surely other Clio models have different, for some people better, abilities.

Its just about showing the happiness to own one (even if youre waiting for it... :p )

Be happy alltogether =)

GW Clio 200
I dont have a problem with people who dislike the looks, its just that there are threads dedicated to the fact and its ridiculous, particularly as most of the comments are by people who have not even seen one in the flesh lol...

I had a Trophy, this car is miles better looking, the driving position is better, the build quality is far superior and all in all its just a much nicer car.

All of the above is my opinion, not mean't in any way to offend!!!

This car makes me smile... and I dont buy RS and worry about what mpg im getting :eek:.. ill worry about that when I need to.

clio3k.jpg

clio4s.jpg

clio2x.jpg

clio1w.jpg

Gorgeous!!!!
clio1w.jpg

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Looks great ! hard choice of colours, GW Black and nimbus cant call which i prefer

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
the first pics i've actually liked of one, the speedlines make the car a million times nicer than the shitty 5 spokes

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I like the looks from most angles apart from what they have done to the rear diffuser and those gay stick on pretend exhausts, it was fine on the 197. Standard wheels would be a no no to me too.
As for trophies arnt they all pink now ; ).

MCS R56
These are the type of ridiculous comments that are made...pathetic!

So you are allowed to say all you want about it but nobody else can differ. Have a word with yourself! It's a discussion forum not an agreement forum. People are allowed to post their views.

The front is absolutely rediculous on the 200, imo. It's almost laughable and for that reason, I won't being investing. I'm out.