ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1st attempt at spraying bullets, badge and gear knob insert

Inferno 225 cup
A quick update.

Removed rear diamond and the 4 small wheel diamonds and did the exact same.

Heres the pics

186ac611.jpg

75d744ec.jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Looking good. Didn't think about spraying diamonds on wheels either. Wonder what arctic bullets would look like against anthracite.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Sorry by mistake. Meant to say arctic diamonds on wheels against anthracite. What colour you gone for on the wheel diamonds?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Good idea. I'm going to have to have a bash at this after holiday. Will get wheels refurbed first then have a bash at the diamonds. I think the rear one may look weird with an arctic button with an anthracite/grey diamond. Not sure though.

Inferno 225 cup
Well here is a pic of all the finished parts that I've sprayed.

Got to say I'm really fucked off because as I was putting them onto a microfiber and store away until Sunday morning I dropped a small diamond :( :( its got a small chip in, so I've got to do one all over again.

Anywho...... Here's when they was a fine,hope you all like
a29b935f.jpg

Clio 182
Well here is a pic of all the finished parts that I've sprayed.

Got to say I'm really f**ked off because as I was putting them onto a microfiber and store away until Sunday morning I dropped a small diamond :( :( its got a small chip in, so I've got to do one all over again.

Anywho...... Here's when they was a fine,hope you all like
a29b935f.jpg

Hello mate im doing the same to my bullets and diamonds, did they come out nice and shiny for you?? because I had a go on mine and they came out dull for some reason so I started again Im doing them florescent orange. How many layers did you use through out?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Butter knife or flathead screwdriver with some tape over the end,
then start at the front of the bullets and gently twist/prise them off,
they're only clipped in so should just pop on and off.

iLikeDuplo

ClioSport Club Member
  Willi/182Cup/265Cup
Looks like I've got a project for the bank holiday weekend now...

Seriously good result mate - has inspired me!