ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 192bhp cup, schrick cams, £4500

Trader Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Interested in a near standard Cup? Lol.

Shame you didn't have this up for sale earlier this year because I'd have snapped it up. Good luck with the sale though mate.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  CLIO Iceberg 172
just read the add looks an amazing car but ouch on the camed 197 only making 7bhp with upgraded cams and mapping

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
just read the add looks an amazing car but ouch on the camed 197 only making 7bhp with upgraded cams and mapping

Thats actually very good mate considering alot of the claimed figures renault state are actualy down by around 10% before you have even kicked a ball.

Not all, but some.

Nice cup, must move like s**t through a goose

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah it does shift once given its head, it loves to rev! Its like a little rocket after 6k now i've sorted the leaky decat/manifold join :)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Monaco 53/468
bad timing! only bought my 172 a couple of months back. Consider my Monaco? 02 plate, 51k, FSH, belts etc done, no serious mods, just painted bullets, diamonds, mk3 splitter and VTR spoiler, can be made standard if preferred

Steve

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi steve yes i would but obviously i would expect money my way, and a standard car please (just prefer them that way :) )

what do you value yours at? pm me if prefer