ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182..

RB + LY 182 FF
Been in the background on here for a couple of years.. I have owned 3 172's and a previous 182 in the past and I have another 182 now... Can't be without them!! Lol

Made few changes since I had it.. Added splitter today ( previous was missing) changed badge on rear and back lights back to standard. Added heko wind deflectors, fitted clio 182 mats with yellow trim to match brake calipers.. Not much change in way engine etc.. has simota induction kit, janspeed full system and bilsteins set up inc coilovers.

Im based in Leigh / Astley area ( gtr manchester ) so would be good if any meets taking place.. I have tickets for PFC next month.. Be good to meet others.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
car looks nice i'm looking at getting a 172/182 myself and i'm in buxton (about 45 mins from manchester into the countryside) also interested in meets, maybe we could sort one when i've purchased myself a clio if nothing is going on

RB + LY 182 FF
Yes it had the black lights on when I bought it, now back to standard. It is very low, sitting on bilsteins coilovers and looks even lower now the splitter is on.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Which Bilstein coilovers are they and how low down are they wound?

Looks good at that height.

RB + LY 182 FF
Bilstein B14 suspension kit... And too low it needs to be raised... Speed bumps no matter how i approach them are no good for my exhaust :-/