ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Anyone else owned their 182 for 5 + years ?? I can't seem to bring myself to sell it

I need to get two new front tyres
I need it detailed - front lights need doing
Need new thumb grips
Wheels refurbed
Some scratches sorted incl front bumper respray
New wing mirror sorted - gf likes crashing it

All of the above will cost me quite a lot but I still love it. Apart of me thinks get rid and move on but the thought of it gone makes me feel sick.

I think I need help....

Clio 172 ph2
Next month will be my 5 year point. Need my headlights polishing, front bumper and bonnet resprayed, wheels done and there are light scratches here and there. She's a 172 and 10 years old next month. 114K on the clock and currently in Rec Tech getting a new cam belt and dephaser pulley amongst other things. I will never let her go!

You don't need help! If it makes you smile when you drive it... why sell? If I keep mine for another 5 years... happy days!!!

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5c, Audi A2 FSI
I'm on over 8 years from new with my 182 now and I agree, they are a hard car to part with. I'm looking at getting a newer car at the moment but when I think about the point of selling/PX'ing.....it's not easy!

RB182cup&golf gti
Same here, 7.5 from new, no plans to sell. When I get something else this will stay in the garage on a limited mileage policy. Just passed the 19k mark the other day! If you've paid for it keep it as you'll only regret and end up wanting it back/wanting another. I would anyway

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
only done 19k in 7.5 years?!!! weekend toy perchance? :cool:

I've had clios since I passed my test 11 years ago and I've had the turbo for 5.5 years now with absolutely no intentions of selling it

Listerine & Poledo
After 5 years in Stripey, I found it was time to move on.... mostly because I wasn't going to sink the money into it to have all the belts done again, it'd have been about 1/2 the worth of the car to keep it on the road! :)

Countryman JCW
I have owned my Ph1 for 4 years and 8 months now. I have no intention of ever selling it as its worth more to me than it would be to sell it. I plan to maintain it myself and see how long it will last. currently on 95k and going strong!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Next month will be my 5 year point. Need my headlights polishing, front bumper and bonnet resprayed, wheels done and there are light scratches here and there. She's a 172 and 10 years old next month. 114K on the clock and currently in Rec Tech getting a new cam belt and dephaser pulley amongst other things. I will never let her go!

You don't need help! If it makes you smile when you drive it... why sell? If I keep mine for another 5 years... happy days!!!

Was your in their workshop last weekend? If so, I had a good look around it...love the colour, looks very good for its age!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
i had a BG 182 for 4 years loved it to bits until i sadly wrote her off i then had a saxo VTS and a 106 GTI and 6 months ago went back to clios and purchsed a lovely low mileage 172 cup i love these cars like all of you lol :)