ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182

Clio 182
Hi guys, I havnt been a member of cliosport for very long but I just want some opinions.. I currently own a full fat 182 in mint condition. I was thinking of selling it then buying a 172 cup so I can then mod it, the other thing is my 182 has only done 23k miles. I dont really want to take apart my 182 which is in such good condition. What're your thoughts?

Fiesta ST-3
Personally id prefer the 182. It will be newer has next to no miles, quick etc. But its your choice. If you want a cup so badly then sell it. What ever you do, do not break it!

Clio 182
Yeah I agree with what're saying it would be hard to let go beings it's getting hard to find a RS less than 30k miles, if I was to sell it how much do you think I should put it up for? Baring in mind its mileage and condition?

Fiesta ST-3
Yeah I agree with what're saying it would be hard to let go beings it's getting hard to find a RS less than 30k miles, if I was to sell it how much do you think I should put it up for? Baring in mind its mileage and condition?

That depends on all sorts of things, condition of body work, FSH, Cambelt etc etc. Have a word with one of the dealers on here. They could point you in the right direction. Or i will swap you my cup for your 182 :p

Clio 182
The bodywork is close to perfect, its got full service history, cambelt has just been done aswell. I'm thinking sell the 182, buy a cheaper 172 cup = more money for mods :D

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Depending on the plate- your looking mid 5's for that & high 3's for a cup

So maybe 2k for mods on the 172---

You could use all that up on Brakes, Seats & suspension + then the supercharger will cost a packet-

Doesnt seem worth it- however its your money-
S

Clio 182 + Recaros
If I was in you position I wouldn't change a 182 with next to no wear and tear for a 172 CUP. I appreciate that you are talking about supercharging and other mods but realistically for the outlay is the actual performance gain going to be that astonishing?

MCS R56
If I was in you position I wouldn't change a 182 with next to no wear and tear for a 172 CUP. I appreciate that you are talking about supercharging and other mods but realistically for the outlay is the actual performance gain going to be that astonishing?

Maybe for a week.