ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 182

felt a bit artistic this morning ,and was sick at looking at the cream pillar posts, so popped to a fabric place, got some suede and some glue.

and well .
CIMG0003-1.gif

CIMG0004.gif

CIMG0005-1.gif

CIMG0006-1.gif

i think it works, opinions?

cars getting there just needs lowering still

CIMG0002-1.gif

CIMG0001-1.gif

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I've been thinking of doing the Pillars on my car.... They look really.... and agree with the car needing Lowering

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Nice pillars, but dash strips isn't too good.

But the wheels look gorgeous! Are they willy wheels?

mx5
White badges and bullets are on the cards imo.
The inserts look good i reckon, same with the pillars.
Deffo needs lowering though, how low are you thinking of going?

clio
all looks good mate, i'm sure some of the members on here flip a coin to decide whether to like something or not! as imo it looks great, matches the interior nicely and the car just needs lowering to set it off nicely

got the dash inserts in mine done, looks a lot better in my opinion. matches the door cards etc. pillars could be next on the list for me, think it looks good mate. nice one.

cheers guys

they are willy wheels, 15" so massive savings on tryes, main reason for putting them on

as for lowering, 20-30 mm, got my eyes on some prolines, coz it does look like a 4x4 at the min

i think it looks a little cleaner, when i put them back in i had a long stare at the horrid cream roof liner, but i think that'l be to much for me to try

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Good effort there mate . I like the pillars and dash trims , top job . Willy wheels are lookin good too , they'll be a pain to keep clean though lol .

looking at the pics, its hardly dropped at all,

coilovers are way out of reach, new flat's eating up all my cash