ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 vs M3 V8 at Snetterton

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Had a great night at Snetterton yesterday, this is my tussle with a M3. Got him in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Brilliant mate, lots of the squeal. . What tyres were you running?
Car seems to be running a treat. .

182 / 370Z/ 320
Great Vid. Upu was super smooth and super quick.
We all enjoyed our night and have booked Donnington a week tomoz!

Ady

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Thanks guys, running PE2's, the side walls on the front are shagged, I have taken the head of the Michelin man lol

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Quality mate !!

Makes all the money and time you put in your car worthwhile you should of said "its std ! " LOL

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Good fun little battle, looks like he only just had the legs on you on the straights and that you more than made up for it in the corners :)

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
The M3 didnt look at home going around that track :( my friend has a new black M3 he will be pissed when i play this the weekend :) love it.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
The M3 didnt look at home going around that track :( my friend has a new black M3 he will be pissed when i play this the weekend :) love it.

TBH, I think if the M3 had a more committed driver, it would have looked very at home, and quite possibly not have been in the video for very long, they are very capable cars.

Countryman JCW
Lovely job mate, you noticed much of a difference since bedford in how it performs now youve had it mapped again?

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
The guy driving the M3 had not had it long, I agree with Chip that had he been more committed he probably would have got away, but saying that I could have got a lot closer to him in the braking points and corners but don't like to get to close as you never know what may happen.

Car is going really well Ross just seems more eager since Paul mapped it.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Perhaps the M3 driver was new to the track but the back end was all over the place:) i think domsclio needs to meet the Smurf:)