ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 on the rollers

clio 182 FF
[YOUTUBE]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mbaZJZPXp7I[/YOUTUBE]

just a clip of my cs on the rollers

clio 182 FF
need to find the print out ,not the best figures, something to do with the lambdas as I have decated it, I will need a remap and an o2 sim to correct it.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Wheel? What wheel, its black.

Was a good day actually. Im sure mine scrapped as it was put on the rollers, could be wrong though.

[youtube]mbaZJZPXp7I[/youtube]

Fixed the link for danny too.

Clio MK2 (1.2)
How do they just cut the engine off when it bounces off the limiter? just turn the key or something :s always wonder why they just wont slow down on the brakes lol.

ST
How do they just cut the engine off when it bounces off the limiter? just turn the key or something :s always wonder why they just wont slow down on the brakes lol.

They just let the engine revs drop with backing off the throttle thus slowing the wheels/rollers down..

Motorbikes

If you look carefully you'll notice that his hand doesnt leave the wheel.

S2000
Im sure mine scrapped as it was put on the rollers, could be wrong though.

My splitter was scrapping when it was on the RR as well. The guy had to ask me if it was ok as it would leave a mark on the splitter as the only time it didn't touch was when he had his foot down as it was pitching back the way. I just told him to cut it off if he wanted to as I don't really like it anyway and plan on changing it, lol.