ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 on Superleggs

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Silver on RB looks horrible, flat and soft. They look great imo, get some decent pics!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Those 16"? Suit the car well imo

Silver does look plain I agree but can look good (like the silver f1's someone has). Would keep these as they are though tbh.

Some decent photo's with an SLR would make them look better too.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Do they still make these? I had some on a Punto GT years ago...... they were being phased out then?! Shame, look ace imo

Stagecoach Ticket
Do they still make these? I had some on a Punto GT years ago...... they were being phased out then?! Shame, look ace imo

No mate stopped making them a while back proberly one of the cleanest and nicest fast road wheels they did aswell imo

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Got them from Yozzasport iirc ...

for the last 2 weeks i've had daily PM's about the coilovers i'm about to sell and he wanted... all of a sudden he goes quiet yet in this thread he's stating he's got KTR coily's... hence my cyrptic question for him to answer and also jog him into responding to the pm's ;)

SG9 Forester STi
They look good but I can't help but think White is the nicest wheel colour for an RB.

You can't like them too much if you want to swap them for 2118's already.

Nissan 370Z
Thanks for the comments!
Ill add more pictures in here on Sunday IF i receive the JMS manifold in time and with my coilovers fitted also.

Nissan 370Z
Another pic....

5wat90.jpg

No tyre shine..and carbs pretty filthy!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Crying out for better pics but that looks spot on mate!

Nissan 370Z
Yeah pics are awful!

I have coilies going on tonight, plus the JMS kit next Sunday!
So will clean her up and get some decent photos!"

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
As long as you're happy that's the main thing.

You must have ploughed thousands into this car already. Everytime I look in the for sale section I see you selling something you bought last week.

If you had all this money knocking about you should have got a R26?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Do you not have a camera?

Or even one you can borrow?

Looks nice on those wheels, but for christ sake get a better camera!

Your front bumper's been resprayed before, you need to get some new stickers for the insert.