ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 for sale- BG 55 plate-

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
would you part ex my dci and cash your way mate ?? ;)

PM your offer of Cash Difference- ( I know the retails- My CAP Black book always come in Handy-)
Also is it as seen now or standard- I may have a look as :approve:

S

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Track 172cup
Just a train journey away.... ( with a couple of changes) :D

S

Haha just checked and 7hours, 4 changes and £160 later I would be there, would have to be a damn good deal and be 100% sure of the car and anything that's wrong with it to make that trip like LOL !! ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Good luck with the sale Steve!

Bit of topic: Debs Vee is running really well and we got the deep stone chip in rear bumper sorted couple of months back.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Good luck with the sale Steve!

Bit of topic: Debs Vee is running really well and we got the deep stone chip in rear bumper sorted couple of months back.

Good stuff- ALways irritated me that stone Chip- was done at the Pagani Garage apparently-

Careless Zonda Owner- ( Remember the original owners were Hildons)
Just for fun last night I priced up the Liquid yellow vee on we will buy your car.com-
£11.6k :eek:

Its a Pity Renault London werent so go about respraying the wheels under warrenty- Renault Masters of Beckenham did the old ones which were in better nick!!!!!

Calum- You can PM me if you Want- S

Steve

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  LY V6 with Recaros
£11.5k is a joke! :eek:

I'm hoping to get the wheels re-furbed sometime this year. The chip was bugging me too, I've only just had it repaired though!

You do get through lots of cars lol. Good luck with the sale :)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Hand polished again today- I need a rotary-

S

Attachments

• cLIO1 008.jpg
    cLIO1 008.jpg
    508 KB · Views: 12
  • cLIO1 007.jpg