ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 First Pictures..

Clio 182 FF cup'd
Ive had it about 2 months and absolutely loving it so far! Had the remains of a ClioSport sticker that had been peeled off badly, does anybody know who had this car on here?

So far ive had the belts redone at Birchdown, Repaired the climate resistor pack, replaced a cracked fog light, had the wheels refurbed and the bumper re-sprayed plus ive give it a clean.. about 20 times ;).. despite how glossy it looks the paint its trashed swirls, buffer trails ect so a major detail is next on the list.

Not done any mods yet, but k tec coilovers and yozzasport are future plans. Hope you like the pictures despite being i phone quality, any suggestions and comments appreciated.

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

225 Cup & Williams
Looks nice mate get a front splitter for it as well you can buy one for a skoda fabia from a skod garage for around £12 the renault one's are a total rip off and break pretty easy.

Clio 182 FF cup'd
haha thats the thing mate, i aint used wax yet. Ive just been using triple wax shampoo with a lambs wool mitt :eek: until i get more detailing stuff ive ordered. I normally use Poorboys stuff, on my last car i used poorboys clay bar/ professional polish / Natty's paste RED limited edition wax the results are always amazing! Ill be sure to update this page once detailed ;)

FF Clio 182 Silver
i have a skoda splitter for sale...i paid £23 from ebay didnt no they were chearper at skoda lol..pm if your interested

182 ff
ive just started using poorboys, it definatly s*its on the meguires and auto glym. was thinking of trying dodo juice, any good?

RB One Eight Two
Looks uber clean! Add a front splitter to your future plans list and it will be spot on!