ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172

Clio 172, Audi A4 S-Line
Hello! Heres my 172 (These pics are from ages ago when my mate owned the car)

172.jpg

172_2.jpg

Since i've had it I have painted the brake calipers yellow, changed the renault sport badge to the new style, Bosch Aerofit Wipers and changed side repeaters to clear lense

The alloys came with the car, but thinking of changing them to the original 172 ones!

Last edited:

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
get rid of the wheels and get a front splitter and it will look spot on :D

Clio 172, Audi A4 S-Line
Yeah my thoughts too. I'm not sure if I should keep the standard alloys in silver or get them sprayed anthracite? Thats why I'm hanging onto these ones so I can potentially get the others sprayed up :D

Barge
Yeah my thoughts too. I'm not sure if I should keep the standard alloys in silver or get them sprayed anthracite? Thats why I'm hanging onto these ones so I can potentially get the others sprayed up :D

silver. and silvervisions. sweeeet.

Clio 172, Audi A4 S-Line
Those wheels are horrible. What was your mate thinking?

Yeah thats the only real downside to the car.. along with the lower engine mount thats doing my tree in every day!

I dunno what he was thinkin tbh. I have a perfect set of unmarked original 16" 172 alloys with new tyres waiting to go on :)

Then i'll ebay those ones!