ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172

172 phaseII
How I bought my car last year! Photos from 3 weeks after my 19th.

DSCF0441.gif

DSCF0436.gif

This evening, with a big help from nick_r. Thanks! Springs apparently havnt settled yet though!

DSCF1178.gif

DSCF1186.gif

Black Mk2 172
How much is it lowered by, what springs did you use an ho much did yu pay for them loli ou dont mind me sin - im thinkn o lowering mine

182 and 5 GTT
No probs dude! I bought them off 'Miketheman2k' but put them on the 172 rather than mine. Apex 40mm

172 phaseII
dannyboy172, your car looks good!
im not sure about these springs, ive read loads of posts saying that the car looks high, or standards are lower etc!
but it has definately lowered my quite a far bit!

172 phaseII
It was there to give you an idea of when i bought the car. but i obviosly didnt write it correctly. it wouldnt really bother me if you were not or are impressed as im happy with what I got anyway.

Rich0404 said:
How I bought my car last year! Photos from 3 weeks after my 19th.

Rich0404 said:
oh right sorry thats when i bought the car. 3weeks into april. next time I wont bother.

How the hell are we supposed to know your birthday is in April? Face facts boyo you were trying to show off. Admit it and move on.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Looking mean now mate. Get some spacers on there to push the wheels out slightly.
I don't think it looks too high Rich, though it is 4x4 esque in that 1st shot.
Heres mine with settled Apex (approx 15 weeks after my 23rd b'day-30th Sept ;) )

Last edited:
  172 phaseII
len beach the car lloks cool!
have you got spacers on yours? whats size if so?
LOL cheers for the estimated date of photo taken!

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
No spacers on there mate but as they're Cup Turinis, the offset is different so they are pushed out slightly. ET38 v 42.5 on the 172 rims, though I always get the figure wrong.
Get hunting for thos Speedlines.