ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 172 exclusive

RenaultSport clio 172 exc
recently got it lowered and put the standered lmt edition wheels back on.

think its looking pretty good. comments welcome.

2417708538a4267909896b877506707l.jpg

2417708538a4267910519b333725283l.jpg

fek knows, i left in the hands of the laser alignment dude to sort out. i said i wanted somewhere in the upper middle range of the coilovers so i recon between 40/45mm maybe more maybe less, hahaha.

it rides really good though which is saying something driving around edinburgh roads. notice a bit of an improvement round the corners as well. its quite low tbh but if it causes probs ill just raise it a tad.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very nice, not a lot of these about. Where abouts in Edinburgh you from ?

cheers for all the compliments guys. much appriciated.

as for my location. im based in slateford but dot arround the sighthill/curry area. as my work is in heriot watt university.

where are you about dude?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5

cheers for all the compliments guys. much appriciated.

as for my location. im based in slateford but dot arround the sighthill/curry area. as my work is in heriot watt university.

where are you about dude?

Im near cramond mate, just off quensferry road basically. There was 1 172 Exclusive for sale a while ago on South Quensferry road.

a.e

GT3 RS, Caterham Duratec.
Hi

I've seen this 172 @ heriot watt. Its always near the EC building. It looks good next to all the crap lectures cars :cool:.

Andrew

Hi

I've seen this 172 @ heriot watt. Its always near the EC building. It looks good next to all the crap lectures cars :cool:.

Andrew

hahahahaha yeah that will be mine. there are only two decent cars parked at that bit and they are mine and my mates 205 gti. its horrible parking there though as the spaces are like a mm wide and no one cares about there car. im currently supporting a rather anoying ding in my drivers side which is clearly from some t**t opening there door right into my car. grrrrrrr:mad:

you at hetiot watt then dude?

A silver one
Not often you see one of these! very nice :D

too right. one of the guys from Redline magazine has just bought one. here's hoping he doesn't fit a mingin' kit, 20's and a 'killer ICE install'! :D

oh yeah, your car looks pukka lowered fella.

Chocolate Bar™
they are the ltd edition wheels that BBS made for the exclusive. anybody feel free to correct me on this but i think they only made 172 sets for the run of 172 exclusives.

Only 172 were brought into the UK... All individually numbered. I think there was over 350 made in total iirc.

only 172 made and still the second most common varient!

nice car mate, looks mint

yeah the colour is amazing. espesially when its clean and sunny. it really is a scarab type colour changing from green to dark blue.

i love it!!!! :D

a.e

Yeah I'm studying Surveying. I have the williams 3 thats always in the "Cars with low suspension" car park - I don't have a permit. I've seen your car about, I was going to get a 172 exclusive instead of the willliams. I love the colour, full leather and those wheels. What you do at heriot watt?

Andrew

Yeah I'm studying Surveying. I have the williams 3 thats always in the "Cars with low suspension" car park - I don't have a permit. I've seen your car about, I was going to get a 172 exclusive instead of the willliams. I love the colour, full leather and those wheels. What you do at heriot watt?

Andrew

hahaha funny i was well tempted by the williams, but decided on the 172. im errrr doing a phd in physics at the mo. hence the permit.

how do you feel about us getting charged a £1 a day to park there next year? im thinking of holding a road block in protest if your interested. its goign to end up costing me 215 bucks a year! day light robbery!

a.e

how do you feel about us getting charged a £1 a day to park there next year? im thinking of holding a road block in protest if your interested. its goign to end up costing me 215 bucks a year! day light robbery!

Same i'm NOT paying a penny. If it comes to it i'll park in the open fields next to where you park or in the park in ride or on the roundabout grass or by a £50 car and just not pay for parking. Haven't decided which one yet. A road block protest would be fun :rasp:

Andrew

What wheels did you have on before?

had a set of kei racing 17" wheels that i had on a previous clio, thought it looked good, untill i got my sensible glasses back on and realised it looked like a pram. so off they came!