ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 Dyno Results today at ATSpeed, Basildon

2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
Got my car to ATSpeed in Rayleigh, Basildon today. Top guys, really helpful and chatty, had a good laugh. Got an at the wheels peak power figure of 146.7bhp and peak torque of 182.2Nm. My cars got a Pipercross Viper and RS Tuner 98RON cal and thats it.

Will scan in the curves at work tomorrow. Pretty chuffed.

Oh by the way, for anyone who wants that atw figure in fly figure, then very roughly (working with an 18% loss figure) its 174bhp at fly. But that figures kind of pointless IMO.

Focus RS mk1
Got my car to ATSpeed in Rayleigh, Basildon today. Top guys, really helpful and chatty, had a good laugh. Got an at the wheels peak power figure of 146.7bhp and peak torque of 182.2Nm. My cars got a Pipercross Viper and RS Tuner 98RON cal and thats it.

Will scan in the curves at work tomorrow. Pretty chuffed.

Oh by the way, for anyone who wants that atw figure in fly figure, then very roughly (working with an 18% loss figure) its 174bhp at fly. But that figures kind of pointless IMO.

good results there mate, at last someone who posts the at the wheel figure! do you have anymore plans on tuning?

2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
I'm very happy with it. Here's the printouts.

Attachments

• 172 RR Graph.pdf.jpg
    172 RR Graph.pdf.jpg
    410.9 KB · Views: 250
  • 172 RR Results.pdf.jpg
    172 RR Results.pdf.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 157
  2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
good results there mate, at last someone who posts the at the wheel figure! do you have anymore plans on tuning?

Tuning plans? Keep toying with the idea of designing my own supercharger method with a custom bracket etc, replacing the alternators aux belt position with the blower and moving the alternator to where the aircon pump is, but thats long term plans. For now nothing serious really. Just need to get on as many trackdays as poss now, as well as the 'ring in the summer. :evil:

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
How much did it cost fella? And is it Rayleigh or Basildon lol? I'm only down the road, never knew there was once so local!

2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
How much did it cost fella? And is it Rayleigh or Basildon lol? I'm only down the road, never knew there was once so local!

Sorry yeah its Rayleigh. Just off the 127. £40 it was, really sound guys as well. Well worth popping down, just give them a ring, they can usually fit you in that day! Let me know how you get on if you do take a trip down. You get the 3 print outs of results etc and then a cd with a 30sec video of your car on the rolls and a photo, plus a nice sticker :D

rps13
atspeed are very good guys!

did you see the 106 turbo??

only gripe with them was that they argued with me and insisted that it was absolutely impossible for anyone to re-map a clio.

they said that a standalone was the only possible way!

2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
atspeed are very good guys!

did you see the 106 turbo??

only gripe with them was that they argued with me and insisted that it was absolutely impossible for anyone to re-map a clio.

they said that a standalone was the only possible way!

Yeah they told us all about the 106 turbo with over 400bhp, and showed us the photos and films. Mental thing...

I told them all about the RS Tuner kit and remap and they seemed interested rather then argumentative.

They're getting a 900bhp Cortina in this sat!