ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 Cup

172 Cup
Hi guys and girls,

As it was a nice weekend me and the misses decided to go out and take some pics of the car. I stumbled upon this place going home from work a way I don't normally go! Hope you enjoy them and please feel free to comment.

Oh, and for anyone that wants to know the camera in a Sony DSC R1.

Enjoy,
Matt :cool:

DSC03537.jpg

DSC03538.jpg

DSC03540.jpg

DSC03545-1.jpg

DSC03557.jpg

DSC03559.jpg

DSC03555.jpg

DSC03547.jpg

DSC03553.jpg

DSC03556-1.jpg

172 Cup
Cheers guys, I'll try and get some of my other pics up soon. Stuff like Goodwood last year and just out and about. Have some really nice pics from the 24 hour race at silverstone last year too. It was top gears fault ;) for thouse that watched that episode!

172 Cup
those taken at Burton Latimer wind farm? looking awesome tho dude.

Not too sure on the name of the wind farm mate. It was on the road between huntington and chatteris in cambridgeshire. Very good road to go storming down!! :rasp: can see everything coming and no speed cameras or cops!

Matt.

Lovely, really like the 172 cups and would defo have one if I didn't have a Trophy. I went past one the other day and it looked stunning :)

I always get asked if my car is a 172 cup lol.