ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 172 cup all shiny :)

clio sport
ffinally got around to posting some pics

e42b971e.jpg

78889dc0.jpg

172cup turbo & rx8
i really like the wheels, use to seeing them on a vw, look a bit different on a clio

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Not a fan of wheels but each to their own mate. Be boring if everyone was the same!!

Finally posted pics in wrong section though.... ; )

clio sport
thanks guys what grade wet and dry should i use on the ligts and what spray could i use on the plastics?

clio sport
Still handles like a gokart ;) its got coilovers all round, going to drop it a little lower than it is at the moment

Clio 200 CUP
Nice work need more attention to detail on the Headlight and Black Grill and black parts. Wheels defo belong on a VW not a clio :approve:

PB 182 (1 of 29)
I really like that!

Plus one on the headlights requiring a spruce up though (mine are worse and let my car down!!).

BlackGold 182
Looks quality but after experiencing super lows, tiny tyres and stanced look I will never do it again more than likely, mine looked amazing but Jesus the handling was ruined

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Luke's linked you up for the lights, doing that will take years off of the front of the car. Looks really good, the wheels may be reps but it doesn't stop them from looking nice.