ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 172 before and after pics

225 meg
hi there :)
so after owning my 172 for nearly a year now thought i would start a thread no some little changes, first after three weeks i bought a viper pipercross but after joining this site site a couple of months ago quickly relised theres better inductions kits out there but anyway makes a lovely sound which i like :D

so next on my list was to swap the standard wheels for some turinis in anthracite which i got off a member on here (thanks cotball) fully refurbed form birmingham city powdercoats , sorry for poor pics
IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

next was to sort out my leaking n/s/f strut and top mount as the inner part had corroded and the handling was shockin :S so was on the lookout for second hand ones as i had insuficient funds for new parts, came across (bigash) selling a complete front set-up off his 182 and at a great price had to snap them up

so next pay day came around and decided i wanted to go for some eibach sportlines so went ahead and oreded some along with a fabia front splitter and new front plate so heres some pics of before and after and sorry again for the poor pic quality

0362.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

after

kayycamera060.jpg

kayycamera056.jpg

kayycamera055.jpg

kayycamera054.jpg

kayycamera053.jpg

plans for the future are:
colour change in frozen white with gloss black turinis
custome remap
aftermarket exhuast

thanks for reading and c+c welcome

paul :D

225 meg
wheels make a massive difference to the car :) looks good..- minus the cold air feed imo

yeah really happy with the way the wheels turned out, and as i said was new to clios when i bought it so just jamp in and put the induction kit in maybe down the line will change to something new :d

thanks for the coments :D

Ly Megane 230 F1
ive got a pipercross panel filter in my 182..althought its better for power i do understand when you say you love the noise cause i miss the grunt off of an induction!

225 meg
ive got a pipercross panel filter in my 182..althought its better for power i do understand when you say you love the noise cause i miss the grunt off of an induction!

before i bought this 172 i owned a 1.1 13yr old punto :eek: and put an induction kit in noise was epic haha:p