ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 10,000th post....

53 Clio's & counting
Is this one.

Iv never reached a 5 figure post number on a forum before, bloody Clio's, get under your skin far too much.

Just been thinking how many cars I have been through whilst I have been a member of this forum (2005, though changed my user name in 2006)

Mk 1 Clio RSi
Mk 1 Clio 1.8 16v
another Mk1 16v
Mk1 16v hybrid (stripped, Hill power built with breathing mods, lightened flywheel,SS manifold etc)
Then my first ph1 172 (standard right through to home done itb's, as most of you know)
Co owned Liquid Yellow FF 182 with both cup packs (was immaculate, only 40k)
Silver ph1 172
Ph1 172 Exclusive (number 117)

And finally, 2 Williams Clio's, which I still currently own, the famous Duf, and one I purchased cheap to swap some bits over and I was hoping to keep to start to restore, but curcumstance means that one needs to be sold. (I think thats it, there maybe more, I forget lol)

So, although not as many as some, as you can tell Clio's are (strangely) a big passion for m - I am a true petrolhead through and through but there is just something about these little cars that keeps me coming back to one - A fantastic owners club help mind ;)

Funny thing is though, although I have Duf to play around with, (As I have always wanted a Williams) there is something else in the pipeline to have along side, but even though thats still in the planning stage, it shows how bloody infectious they are!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice collection of French sheds Russ! ;)

Thanks for all the advice given out mate. I'm sure it's appreciated by everyone.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I too have been infected with the clio disease. Currently have 6 of them. Probably will have 7 by about 3pm today.

God damn clio's.

53 Clio's & counting
Nice collection of French sheds Russ! ;)

Thanks for all the advice given out mate. I'm sure it's appreciated by everyone.

Thats a very kind thing to say mate, thank you :eek: thank you for the cleaning advise, il be firing over a pm soon as I need some advise on Duf x

I too have been infected with the clio disease. Currently have 6 of them. Probably will have 7 by about 3pm today.

God damn clio's.

I feel your pain. Can I buy one? Flol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yes. Just not the orange one.

Or the mk1 i'm hopefully buying today.

Want to buy the Racing blue one?

53 Clio's & counting
Ooh forgot you had that, fire me over a pm with all details of the ones you have that I could have, if you don't mind mate (will reply later as im in Devon at the mo, just popping out of our apartment to see some family)

On that note, it's amazing how many fantastic people I have had the pleasure of meeting on here, some who I now class as good friends too, <8 you all x

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've met some great friends on here, and some complete fcuking clownshoes.

This is all getting a bit gay.

Here's some hot chick to man it up a bit.

2123.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Pm me anytime mate.

Have a look in that Audi 3.2 thread. :)

53 Clio's & counting
This needs a picture tribute, especially of the first few MK1's.

im on holiday at the mo, but when I get back il dig some out mate

I've met some great friends on here, and some complete fcuking clownshoes.

This is all getting a bit gay.

Here's some hot chick to man it up a bit.

2123.jpg

that is one tasty pic there mate

Pm me anytime mate.

Have a look in that Audi 3.2 thread. :)

On me way lol

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
We should probably start issuing a special certificate for achievements like this!