ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.6 bus

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Thought i'd just share a few pics seen as i havent posted any yet

As I bought it

090402_173738.jpg

How it is now:

caredit4.jpg

DSC01169.jpg

front.jpg

caragain.jpg

Engine bay:

bonnetup.jpg

enginebay.jpg

Next plan:

172wheels.jpg
http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu257/theycallmepaul/172wheels.jpg

Anthracite 172 wheels would like to try a yellow lip on them to

and an exhaust coming soon to hopefully

cheers guys

looks good!

Paint the badge to match the new wheel colour and dont do yellow rims!
(or do it with tape at least first!)

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
looks good!

Paint the badge to match the new wheel colour and dont do yellow rims!
(or do it with tape at least first!)

yeah i was planning to do a small lip using motorcycle tape so it can be easily removed if i dont like it/ get bored with it

VinVin wondered if you would pop up lol :rasp:

BG 182 FF
looks smart m8, will look ace if you spray ya wheels antrachite. What is it lowered on m8y and by how much? :)

Clio
What make of springs is that lowered on buddy. The ride height looks really good.

Also whats the ride quality like with standard shocks?

Stunning car BTW :)

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
[NickW];5400898 said:
What make of springs is that lowered on buddy. The ride height looks really good.

Also whats the ride quality like with standard shocks?

Stunning car BTW :)

lowered on PI 60mm springs
tbh the ride is pretty bad feel pretty much every bump on the road but will do until i get shocks aswell makes it feel like a go kart though :rasp:

Evo 8 MR
Looks good but personally I'm not a fan of the smiley faced bumper and what have you done to the offside of the car? it seems that side is picture shy!

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good but personally I'm not a fan of the smiley faced bumper and what have you done to the offside of the car? it seems that side is picture shy!

hopefully will be replaced with a sport bumper eventually and i just noticed all the pics are of the nearside well noticed !

cheers lads

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
they updated them slightly in 2004 i think it was the bottom grill/ foglights are different not a massive difference but noticable in person

306 GTI-6
Ah ok, trying to remember what it looked like on my 53 1.6, must be very subtle tbh, as i didnt think it looked any different lol