ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.2 so far...

Artic Blue 182FF
Been working on my car aint done much since last time i put it up on here, but this time i have taken some pics with a decent camera. dunno see what you think...
x1pdXMbD-RMMPxjbkaU2MeuMVDghSg6meFrorTwPWxih9r0B_T7uj5bk6Juz7wQT415bNi3-H48ni9K-a236kYY7kp31yHSid4TxZhH8UJWUnc

x1pdXMbD-RMMPxjbkaU2MeuMYSKEznhxSzsK-RhtPEhimkUXophv1jqK8IlhAxDVgOh4iPTCgy9aCIsKeI4Pdbs2SWeVVV2QrVBg9MdM9P6tjE

x1pdXMbD-RMMPxjbkaU2MeuMeGDygUEjZ5UvbPzMIvw3d3h0j4CYfhBkethPebm4J7k2SWxh074Fo8METB265ugpqQXJxaNsh1zZFNF7Ls9vXU

x1pdXMbD-RMMPxjbkaU2MeuMfMExY0VdMThSmOrq7xlYB9fnAgLCQsDXLJpIq2aC2FNU35bSXAm-BedO7MsvIoDakt_mLk7G-_tm_RaOs1YrLU

x1pdXMbD-RMMPxjbkaU2MeuMZE_QI7A_3QDveRcwjjNcnjI9g07GZ8aa5hVS3WbpMBWCbBl8aaSQNlD4TjoDiZM1C4jTaLFmWYZz4WnROOdNng

x1pdXMbD-RMMPxjbkaU2MeuMYb4_yWmalSp0plYe6vcayQpM_b6gPBXP2vEf_c8K3U7UdoILLSf4GxXckS3y4XJsWXfBTqTnYL8wkLjr0KksGc

al

ST on the way...
Looks good!! :)

Some 182 wheels would look really smart on it :D

Lol @ Renault using the PH2 bumpers still.

Artic Blue 182FF
very very nice... that front bumpers alot better looking,what tyres you got on? did you use 5 mm spacers on back

Breaking A 172 Replica
I have the skirts and bumper for sale if you are interested PM me.

Have you got any plans to lower it btw? I think this should be done ASAP.

Any plans for the side badges? Perhaps either smoothed or done in body colour with alloy colour detail?

al

ST on the way...
very very nice... that front bumpers alot better looking,what tyres you got on? did you use 5 mm spacers on back

Thats Sarah's car (billytheclio) it's got 205/45/16 PE2's on it, no spacers but it is starting to eat the rear arch liners :S lol

Artic Blue 182FF
thanks combine
wheels then 172 front bumper... hows ure car coming along...? moneys a big issue lol put some recent pics up

yeah not bad matey, got coilies ordered, will be here soon (i hope ;) ***jokes russ***) and have also just bargained a set of turinis, plus will do a couple of small mods looks wise and alot of new stuff in the engine bay (strut, CC and few shiny bits ;)) so atm;

DSC00068.gif

DSC00067.gif

soon to be summat like;

loweredcleanlines.gif

or

loweredcleanlinesstandardturinis.gif

jamie

btw where abouts are you wighty mate?

M

mini-valver

Jamie, top one looks amazing! Anthracite 172 wheels, not turinis!

Clio
very nice pal... i do believe you have the same colour as me ;)

im going down the H&R/ anthracite turini root... call me a croud follower but it'll look good :)

DSC00686.gif

DSC00683.gif

i was gonna call us both crowd followers mikey, but if your a croud follower then your a special boy ;)

cheers dave, not sure what im thinking. see, turinis = less weight = its a wee 1.2 after all!
where as the 172 wheels are quite cool with the 5 spoke big design, which i love, kinda euro isssssssh, big ish lol

jamie

nice very nice boys, im Huddersfield near leeds why?

thats good, a couple of us are thinking of a meet soon, theres me in leeds, along with a couple of others, ryank in manc ish, foxy in warrington and mikey in doncaster. will keep you updated about meets etc mate

jamie

who said you were invited? i just said you were somewhere around this area. now back in your box and get your damn car working matey :)

jamie

Clio
oi oi pal i forgot to tell you... i wasnt white van man the other night... came in the car, its fixed ;)

dammit, lol, well it was your fault mr "m6" looooool

had a great meet, me and ryan and his mates trying to change a bulb. ryan having lost jordan. and then i drove home.

lol

what was the problem mate?

jamie

RB One Eight Two
Jamie, those rear lights are lovely any ideas on where I could get a pair? The cars looking superb btw ;)

Jamie, those rear lights are lovely any ideas on where I could get a pair? The cars looking superb btw ;)

yeah sure, theyre the LED ones that you get off ebay, but they kinda stand out like a sore thumb! so i sprayed them with tinting spray lightly :) cheers for the compliment :D

you are correct sir!! . . . . but where does it say its nauty? :S

;)

what a surprise . . . . . what a numpty ;)

love ya mike ;)