ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.2 dynamique - ideas please

1.2 16v Dynamique
Well i've had this clio for about a month now and until I can save up for insurance on one with a bigger engine, (in probably about a years time) I just want to do a couple of cheap and subtle mods to my clio to make it look a bit better, here is a pic of it.

1077555_1759191964219789_1830574322_o_zps1a71547b.jpg

Any suggestions would be great, thank you.

If youre planning on getting another within the year, spend nothing and enjoy the next one!

If anything, colour code & wind deflectors and leave it be. Nothing major.

1.2 16v Dynamique
yeah, thanks for the reply, might have a look at those wind deflectors...would ebay be my bestfriend for that one?

Basics;
RS grill
Clear indicator bulbs
Colour code
Wind deflectors

More costly;
Full 172 rep kit (Wings, Front and Rear Bumper and Side Skirts)
Cup Spoiler
New alloys;172 alloys, 182 alloys, Turinis, OZ F1s (My Favs)
Lowering springs/coilovers
Sport interior
Sport steering wheel

Can't think of much more atm lol

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I wouldn't even bother if you're only keeping it a year. It'll be wasted money. Unless it's stuff you can swap over to the new motor, and you keep the original parts.

1.2 16v Dynamique
all good ideas thanks, im thinking wind deflectors, rs grill, 172 alloys and maybe lower it 30mm

1.2 16v Dynamique
yeah... is there a guide on it anywhere? it would be handy to know which sprays I will need, etc

Clio II 1.2 16V
If your only having it a year, keep it as it is, then sell on to someone who wants a base car for a project, and then if you don't find a seller quick, because it standard it open to sell for everyone, Save the money for next year project.

1.2 16v Dynamique
hmm, also a good idea, it's a tough one. perhaps I should wait and save my money for a year, buy a 1.4 maybe or stick with the 1.2, that is lower mileage so I can keep it for a long while, my car is currently at 119k. It still runs and feels like it's only done about 80k but for that peice of mind i would rather have a low mileage car. cheers