ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My £900 Valver.....

DC2 Black Type Rx
Thought it was about time i posted a couple of pictures of my £900 bargain......Its got 64K on the clock now, 63K when i brought it, FSH and all for £900!!! What do you think?

I added the supersprint box.

Thanks, comments please.

Neil

MyClio16v022.jpg

MyClio16v020.jpg

Nice!

Needs the rear drivers side wheel refurbing and some polish to get that water beading, but apart from that it looks like a good buy :D

Williams 2
Man thats lovely for 900 notes with that low millage m8;) U lucky *%$!, I paid £3700 for mine with 35k on the clock a year ago,:clown: I've now realised how much I overpaid for it now since joining cliosport, ah well really wanted a good example at the time and went for the most expensive:eek:

DC2 Black Type Rx
Found it on Pistonheads back in Oct, the bloke just used it to get to work and back, he brought a M-Coupe to replace it......

It has a little rust on the drivers rear arch, near the bottom. I am the 4th owner.

It car runs well, had 120 no prbolem on that private road of mine and still pulling!!!! Pretty pleased with it!!! I do need another clear side repeater as someone has very kindly borrowed mine!

Really pleased with £900 for it, so cheap to run and only £320 to insure fully comp protected, compared to my GT4 which stung me at £1000!!!

Neil

Pikey Truck
You've got an absolute bargain there matey, i paid 1300 for mine with 85k on an Lplate and the head gasket went right after! so that cost me 500! so lookin at urs and hearing what u paid for it got me a bit choked!! :(!

DC2 Black Type Rx
matt the cat said:
good stuff. hope you enjoy it.

take it easy on that private road of yours, weathers crap at the moment for high speed thrills!

Ha ha, thanks Matt!