ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My £400 Colshe Defender 4x4 Rival!

sjeditedplate.jpg

Ok, so its a 1985 Suzuki SJ410, not quite as cool as Dan's but still a good laugh, its like a moutain goat this thing, already been through some tricky stuff in it and will be doing some pay and play days/ green laning in it.

Good Points:
Its Green.
Taxed and tested
Bonnet polished 50/50, its mint coming out in the morning and half is beading, half isn't! Someone obviously didn't have much patience!

Bad Points:
Paperwork is somewhat lacking, you would have thought in 25yrs it will have amassed a nice folder. Nope. Current MOT, V5, tax disc and the keys is all I got.
Couple of battle scars on it and abit of rust on the body work, chassis is mint though.

Not sure what to do with it, part of me say just use it, another part wants to roller it nato green! I also reckon it would look the tits with a decent lift, winch and winch bumper and blow over in KTM orange....

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Good work!!

Mines got a V8 in it though. Yours sounds like a sewing machine.... ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
At least you've driven yours!!

Mine is still in the MOT place. And my neighbour dropped it up there for me as a favour. So i've not even driven it yet. :(

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i can see me buying a 4x4 fir this winter lol

its cool and equally as capable as the big boys :D

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Same here, take the 172 off the road for a few months and buy something epic/funny to smoke about in, in the winter. lol!

tbh if it snows like it did last year there is no chance id be able to get the zed off the drive! struggled enough with the TT

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
SJ's will actually go everywhere. Youve just got to go flat out...

Winters coming though, i want another of these -
landr.jpg

330ci sport
Heheh,

This reminds me of...

Serious good fun though!!

My mate who lives in NZ regularly ventures off the beaten track in his old school Land Cruiser.

Last edited by a moderator: