ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mx5 p**n thread

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i guess this crosses over to the jap thread but thought it would be nice seeing as they seem to be growing in population on here.
IMG_7207_1.jpg
ps07060801xh6.jpg
Mazda-Mx-5--269401.jpg
DSC_0028.jpg
873_4.jpg
888-1.jpg

Qashcow
I <3 Laura!!!

I was thinking last night about starting one of these. And all the haters, meh, includes you nickson ;)

Surely the sole reason to buy an Mx5 is the handling?

So why ruin that aspect? All your left with then is an old, ugly, gay jap rustbox.

I got one because it was cheap, RWD and I personally think they can look cool. I've never really exploited the handling characteristics of my previous 106 GTi - never took it on track etc and I'll only take this on drift days, I reckon...

Plus, there are just as many people who are into the whole stanced thing as there are people who think it's gay - if you don't like stanced cars, post up some of your own track orientated cars or whatever, don't just moan.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
And now i have just spend 5 minutes looking at the Ma5da Racing site, where you can buy all the control parts needed to go racing in your MX5 for £2.5k. Oh.

Last edited by a moderator: