ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Must Have PS4 Games

Subaru, arctic 182FF
Historically I have always been a PC gamer but recently got a PS4. I already have
Star wars battlefront
Farcry 4
Fallout 4
Shadow of Mordor
Metal gear solid V
Dragon age inquisition

What do you guys consider are the must have ps4 games.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Uncharted is worth a go. Depends what you're into really. I've just bought destiny the collection

Clio 182 - RB
I like adventure games, so Assassins Creed is up there for me for a must have game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The tombraider games are decent.
Witcher 3 is really good, a bloody big game too which I've just deleted to start again due to cocking up at the start.

Subaru, arctic 182FF
Thanks for suggestions so far
Witcher is a must have i think and i have always liked tomb raider games from the very first i played on ps1 so i will definitely aquire both of these.
I did try the first couple of assasins creed games but found them very repetitive in terms of gameplay. Do the later ones mix it up a little ?
What kind of games do you like to play
Even though I do really enjoy them on a pc I am just not good enough on a pad so FPS shooters are a no for me on console.
I do like strategy / adventure games and really enjoy racing games but as i dont have funds to upgrade my G27 just yet they will have to wait as I believe G27 isnt compatible ?