ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Music constantly starting/stopping on iPhone 6

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Noticed this over the past week... basically, every 30 seconds or so music will stop playing (whilst headphones are connected) then start again. I was wondering if it was just muting at first but I actually took it out my pocket and watched it doing so and it does actually properly stop. It's not 'regular' though in that it can do it 5 times in 30 seconds, or leave it minutes at a time. Something to do with the headphone jack maybe?

I've tried two pairs of headphones and it was the same with both, although when I plugged a little speaker into it, it worked fine :weary:

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Then the phones have a muting fault, ramming the Jack in a few times can wake it up again...

My first phone did it so I sent it back... Apple are awesome in the shop, give them a call, walk it and they will sort it out...

Tell them that you made a post on cliosport and if you have to update it saying they're unhelpful, the android boys will laugh...

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Strangely I tried another pair of headphones as stated and they didn't work great. Today I tried an external speaker thing, and it was okay. Tried my original headphones from a different source and they're fucked! I think it's them, and the other headphones must have an issue too... mad coincidence but these things happen!