ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mud Flaps? Yay Or Nay?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
pics of clio mk2s with mudflaps please!

what do u reckon, look good or not good? (genuine ones mind, not mickey mouse s**t of ebay)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
D1CKY's 172...

IMG_0282.jpg

White Sti Hatch
Im tempted to slap a set on my back end as it kicks up some amount of shite in the crap weather !!! just for the winter though not long term !!

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Good for protection in the winter,stops all the salt and crap chipping my sills, will be fitting mine shortly then pulling them off in march/apr

I made mine myself
uuunm9.jpg

sparcojw8.jpg

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
im thinking genuine flaps as they are a nice snug fit and look quite good on a lowerd clio

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
alot of factory flaps dont protect enough tbh. they do look good though but at the end of the day you want protection,

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
DSC00124.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

small fitted ones on the front and larger ones on the back which i assume are universal? both came on the car and cba taking them off so they are staying

sorry no better pics atm

Whytes

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Yay!!

Attachments

• clio with flap3.jpg
    clio with flap3.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 155
  • clio with flaps.jpg
    clio with flaps.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 367
  Flame Red Delight
dicky's ones look the best tbh they are the most subtle, the sparco ones are not to my taste but hey everybody has there own opinion

Mental 172 Cup
i had a set of genuine renault 1s on my 182 when i bought it! if ur interested i can get pics as i dont want em! :D

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
At the end of the day they are for protection through the winter, pointless having them on in the summer, and as for looks ,all mudflaps look s**te!

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Temped to get some for protection :eek:

My sills on my 02 plate 172 were stone chipped to hell, black plastic showing through all along the underside, My 182 sills are still like brand new, so i have no probs fitting them for s**tty winter driving.

Honda civic ep2 05
i have normal size plain mudflaps on my car they looked stupid with renault written on them in my opinion