ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MSN?

Clio Sport 172
Mine went funny after i installed the new live messenger. Uninstalled and reinstaled and it worked... only to find it os no different to the original!

valver
nope not for me. how annoying, anyone hear about youtube yesterday? that was down due to a foreign country banning its people from using it.

Yaris Hybrid
Trouble with hotmail (no access at all) and one of my messenger accounts won't sign in although the other works fine.

Megane 230 R26
MSN's been playing up for days. I keep getting those "the message could not be delivered" messages, and when I repeat the message the person asks me why I sent it twice.

It's also doing the opposite and blatantly not delivering messages, without such an error appearing. I'm sat there thinking someone's gone quiet and not wanting to pester them, meanwhile they're wondering where I've gone because on their screen it's them who sent the last message. It's absolute dogs**t :S

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
Im on....but i cant seem to get off!! click signout or exit an it just says "Windows Live Messenger cannot perform this action right now" so yer been online all day!!!