ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

msn

RenaultSport clio 182
hi everyone sorry i know this has nothing to do with clios but anyone know how i can get my msn hotmail a/c back some one my ex gf i think has changed my password and question now i cant get onto it anyone know how i can get it back it has all my contacts on i cant mail anyone . rob

Nissan Jewk
Someone hacked into mine years ago and changed the password. I contacted hotmail, explained it, they just said tough s**t, theres nowt they can do!

Thanks Microsoft!

RenaultSport clio 182
MikeC said:
Someone hacked into mine years ago and changed the password. I contacted hotmail, explained it, they just said tough sh*t, theres nowt they can do!

Thanks Microsoft!
well thats stupid all my contacts are on there i cant get any of them back now it says you can change your password but they send a reset password to the email address i cant get into how stupid is that , its my ex gf that has done it shes gone changed my question thing as well shes mad

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
same happend to me but with some imigrant all i could do wos contact hotmail and close that account down

Megane 225 Cup
Right,

What about the old secret question thing, has she changed that?

Failing that contact hotmail, i know Mikec said this doesnt work, but it did for me, failing that get geek to hack it for ya, i used to have a tool that did it, although it took ages and dont know if it still works, ill have a look, contact msn team tho, they will sort you out.

RenaultSport clio 182
i have contacted msn a few times they have not got back to me i dont care if i dont get the email address back its the contacts i want is there anyway of getting them back she will be mailing them all i know what shes like , yes she changed my question thing i was stupid enough to put one with an answer she would know. yes jo i tried them other passwords lol i aint spoke to the girl since start of dec then last night i get her friend message me saying leave her along ike i said i aint seen or spoke to her since start of dec bout half hour after they said that i got loged off msn and cant get bk in thats why i think its her b**ch

RenaultSport clio 182
DarthCake said:
have you asked her?
no i dont talk to her anymore some one just added me to msn last night it was her friends having ago at me i dont know why like i said before i aint seen or spoke to her since december i dont want anything to do with that girl shes mad she must thing its funny to do that , my mate is gonna try and get it back for me later he knows all about that kinda stuff .