ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***MSN Question***

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
i chat to an italian girl on msn but she doesnt speak very good english lol, is there any download you can add to msn so it translates txt automaticly into italian, im using freetranslatation.com at the mo. but its not that good and its long winded way of doing it.....

172 Cup
1592572766.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1090617793_.jpg

If a plugin exists you'll find it on here - http://www.mess.be/

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
daz833 said:
cant you chat to an english girl? lol though italian girls are renown for being hott!

ahhh the internet. its probably a fat trucker called steve from hickville usa.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
nah met her in magaluf truely stunning, im sick of britsh girls..... foreigners are the way forward
anyway is there a programme for msn?

vauxhall corsa c
if you go on where you change your font got right to bottom of fonts and there is diffrent languages give it a shot its only i quess

RB 182
eves said:
nah met her in magaluf truely stunning, im sick of britsh girls..... foreigners are the way forward
anyway is there a programme for msn?

ur obviously meeting the wrong british girls!:rasp: foreign men aint the way forward I can tell u that 1 from experience, cheating slimey greeks! :dead:

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
crazy_kittyuk said:
ur obviously meeting the wrong british girls!:rasp: foreign men aint the way forward I can tell u that 1 from experience, cheating slimey greeks! :dead:

i dont know how british girls are so thick.. when your on holiday the greeks etc only turn up to f*ck and chuck the silly drunk women.. nothing more...

im going to work a summer and do the same:eek:

my mate did 7 odd months out there and gave near all of them the old b/s, i really like you, come back out later in the summer for another holiday, i'll come back and we can get together etc.. he did it all, couples, a 18yr daughter while his mate shagged the mother, videos were being made, he had bird going back out for a week some regular sex..

some of them just wanted a porking, some where just fools:p

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
jus fed up with british girls. a nice brunette tanned italian or latino would suit me perfectly, besides free holidays back to there home town cant be bad!!