ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Moving on from my phase1 172

Evo 8 FQ300
Well guys the time has come for me to move on from my beloved phase 1 172 she done me proud for 4 yrs i hope the next owner looks after her aswel as i have shes still a baby really being only on 68000miles :)
I am picking up my MITSUBISHI LANCER 2.0 FQ-300 MR on thursday and i cant wait im sooo excited i have wanted a evo for some time but what with buying our first home and all that it went on the back burner lol soooo Im gonna stick around az u guys are mint and i enjoy this forum woop woop woop :rasp:

Evo 8 FQ300
You forgot the all important EVOLUTION name from that post!

Well done mate, I've just got my Ph1 :)

Lol yeh i did well the FQ300 MR says it all mate hehe thats the bit that counts to me ;)

Enjoy ur phase 1 they do make u smile :approve:

Evo 8 FQ300
;):approve:Well guys after a long day driving to look at evo and have a good drive of it the deal is done lol i pick her up thursday i have left my clio there sad to say goodbye bye BUT sooooo excited to say hello to my new motor i will post some photos up this friday the driving experience is different to say the least rapid as f$$$ and handles awsome ;)

Evo 8 FQ300
Well guys after a day of driving my evo all i can say is its the best car i have ever drivin the difference between my cliosport and this is just unreal i will post some photos up over the next few days ;);):approve: