ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mounting a tom tom

in the 1*2 there is the flat tray area on the dash top , now i have the powered fixed mount from broadit for my tomtom ,and have a nice 1005 model with all the live features , anyone got power up to that bit of the dash and managed to fit any sort of mount ? all i really need is a tidy l shape bracket i guess to bolt to the dash then bolt to the mount .....

will look later and if i manage a solution i will post some pic's .... thats if nobody gives me an easy one !!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Shouldnt be to hard to get a lead to the back of there.

I squeeze my hand from the bottom of the glovebox all the way up to where the headunit goes just to get an iPod lead in.

Anything is possible!

thanks for that , not looked ,just the idea sprang to mind as i am having a clear out and have 3 tom toms here , and most of our cars except the cup have nav built in .... i was going to have an ebay spree today !! but i may see what b&Q have in the ironmongery section .