ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

motorsport style tow eye

clio 172 luna speedl
a lad called si on here did them. but now stopped doin them think someone has taken over selling them. gd luck.
i was on the last list of 20. makes me happy :0)

172 Cup
The thread is small, it doesn't fit into the original hole. It comes with its own lock nuts. You have to drill the backing out of the hole, then set the length with the 2 lock nuts. Piece of piss, took me about half hour. If you get one, let me know and pop down and ill help you fit it. Im only near ramsey!

clio mk2 ph1 172
The thread is small, it doesn't fit into the original hole. It comes with its own lock nuts. You have to drill the backing out of the hole, then set the length with the 2 lock nuts. Piece of piss, took me about half hour. If you get one, let me know and pop down and ill help you fit it. Im only near ramsey!

that'll be kool dude nice 1, i will get 1 ordered then and let ya know when i get n if its kool for me ta pop over i would b very gratefull dude:)