ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Motorproviders 182

Just curious if any1 has seen motorproviders 182s?

I put a £500 deposit on 1 over the phone 3weeks ago, I was under the impresion that they had 182s in the flesh, sold my car last week so I was ready on monday 2pick my new one up, ive phoned them everyday since and their story remains unchanged, "Your car will be on the next transporter up2 Sheffield"

It took me almost2months 2sell my old RSi n Ive been choking for a 172/182 for ages. Absolute class, i test drove a 172cup n was totally gobsmacked by the power. Motorprovider appeared2 have the best deal, but now Im scared im gonna be stuck without a car 4 wks/mnths until they can get one. (My cousin had 2wait 6wks for a 206cc from motorpoint.)

Any1else had problems or a better experience?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

I was going to get mine from Motor Provider. The only drawbacks were they only import the cars (so now Cat 1 alarm) and the logbook is stamped in France, although the car is first registered in the UK. They quoted my 6 - 8 weeks for delivery for the spec I wanted but I changed my mind when they told me they couldnt supply the Cup packages with the car. Instead I chose the Apple Car Group who deal with Renault UK, I put my £580 deposit down, they said 6 - 8 weeks. A day later a dealership in Halifax phoned me and said they got my order from Apple and there would be one in at the end of the month, so did I want it. Yes was the answer! :)

in august I had a 4 week delay picking up my 172 from motor provider, I got all the usual customs, transporter, dvla etc problems escuses blah blah etc, but at the time there seemed to be alot of people who were having longer delays from dealers.... it was worth it in the end!!!!!